MSRTC Bharti 2019: eligible applicants can apply online as per the necessary qualifications for the posts. Also applicants will have to pay the required amount of application fee
Ad Number: 1/2019
Organization Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of the posts: Mechanical Engineer, departmental traffic officer / depot manager, deputy mechanical engineer / senior depot manager, accounts officer / audit officer, store officer, department traffic supervisant / depot manager, assistant mechanical engineer / depot manager (mechanical), assistant / Departmental accounting officer and departmental statistics officer
Number of posts: 65 vacancies
Application mode: Online
Official website: www.msrtc.gov.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
End date: March 19, 2019
Vacancy Details for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Qualifications|
|01.||Mechanical Engineer||11||Post Graduation Degree/ MBA|
|02.||Departmental Traffic Officer/ Depot Manager||08||Post Graduation Degree|
|03.||Deputy Mechanical Engineer / Senior Depot Manager||12||Degree/ Post Graduation Degree|
|04.||Accounts Officer/ Audit Officer||02||Degree with Post Graduation Degree|
|05.||Store officer||02||Degree/ Post Graduation Degree|
|06.||Departmental Traffic Superintendent/ Depot Manager||12||Degree/ Post Graduation Degree|
|07.||Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Mechanical)||09||Degree|
|08.||Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer||02||Commerce Degree|
|09.||Departmental Statistical Officer||07||Post Graduation Degree|
Age limit for MSRTC Bharti 2019:
1. Applicant should be between 18 to 38 years of age till 19 March 2019
2. Upper age limit is 45 years for backward class applicants
3. Applicants applying for posts will have to pay Rs. 1000 / – as an application fee.
4. Applicants of backward class will have to pay Rs. 500 / –
- Application Process for MSRTC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants will have to use the online application link to apply for these posts.
- Applicants need to apply online since 21st February 2019
- Fill the online application form by mentioning all required details.
- By mentioning all required details applicants will have to register first
- Additionally, applicants will have to upload the scan copy of photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Complete online application with payment of application fee.
- Last date for online application March 19, 2019