NITIE Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Office of Executive Officer-Dean and Library is presenting offline application for students in interns. Total 4 vacancies are eligible applicants can apply for submission of application. The last date for submission of application is 29 March 2019. Details of more details and applications of NITIE recruitment 2019 are as follows: –
According to advertisements published by the National Industrial Engineering Institute, Mumbai, applications are invited for a total of 4 vacancies of executive officer-dean and library interns. The last date for applying is March 29, 2019. For more information, please read the given PDF ad.
NITIE Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification Details :
NITIE Mumbai Recruitment 2019 : Applicants to the posts posses with require qualifications to the posts can be apply by submission of the applications to given address
- Organization Name : National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- Name Posts : Executive Officer-Dean & Library Intern
- No of Posts : 4 vacancies
- Application Mode : Offline
- Official Website : www.nitie.edu
- Job Location : Mumbai
- End Date : 29th March 2019
Vacancy Details For NITIE Bharti 2019:
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Qualifications||Vacancy|
|01.||Executive Officer-Dean (Academics)||MBA or equivalent||01|
|02.||Library Intern||BLISc / MLISc / Integrated Course||03|
How to apply :
- Candidates interested in the post can apply by depositing the application at the given address
- Application for posts should be in accordance with the prescribed application format.
- The application form for the posts should be filled with all the necessary details so that the posts are required.
- It is also necessary to attach necessary documents and certificates for posts
- Submit the application form in full:
- Deputy Registrar (Administration), NITIE, Vihar Lake Road, Powai, Mumbai – 400087
- The last date for submission of application is 29 March 2019
Thanks For Admiring Our Post, We Are Thankful To You:) Keep Supporting Us And We Will Help You In Finding Your Dream Jobs.