ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Maharashtra is going to recruit qualified applicants on the rank of stenographer and upper division clerk. Applications are being invited to fill 350 vacancies of these posts. Applicants can apply online for positions. The last date for online application for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019 is April 15, 2019. Further details of ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019 application and online application link are as follows: –
As per the advertisement published by Employees State Insurance Corporation, Maharashtra, applications are invited for a total of 350 vacancies for the post of seniormost and high division clerk. Candidates and interested candidates will submit their applications by April 15, 2019. For more information, please read the PDF advertisement given.
ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019 Details
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Applicants have all the necessary qualifications for these posts and those who are between the ages of 18 to 27 years can apply for these posts. Interested applicants are required to apply online and also to pay the required amount of application fee
- Department Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Maharashtra
- Name Post: Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk
- Number of posts: 350 vacancies
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- End date: April 15, 2019
Vacancy Details for ESIC Bharti 2019 :
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Stenographer||25||HSC with stenography in English/Hindi with 80 wpm|
|02.||Upper Division |
Age limit ISIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019:
Applicant should be between 18 years and 27 years of age, till 15 April 2019
For SC / ST Class applicants: 5 years off
For OBC category applicants: 3 years off
Application fee for ESIC recruitment 2019:
- Applicants applying for the posts will have to pay Rs 500 / – as the application fee for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019.
- SC / ST / PWBD candidates will have to pay RS.250 / – as application fee.
Application Process for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible applicants for posts need to apply online for ESIC Maharashtra Bharti 2019
- Applicants need to fill their online application form by following online applications.
- Applicants have to upload their scan copy of photograph, signature and left thumb impression for online application.
- Also need to pay the application fee as mentioned in the form.
- The last date for online application is 15 April 2019