Krushi Vikas is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Vertical Manager – Envdironment. More details about this position is as given below.
- Name of the Post :Vertical Manager – Environment
- Location :Sakhar Village, Velhe, Pune
- No of Posts :1
- Annual CTC :Rs. 3.60 to 4.20 Lac
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vertical Manager – Environment is expected to work for increasing the income of farmers in the project area. S/he work objective would be
- To study the climatic condition and current biodiversity of the project area
- To Identify the issues in Environmental Degradation in the project area
- To coordinate with various institute to prepare a plan to overcome the identified GAPS /Issues
- To design and execute Interventions for Maintaining Biodiversity
- To disseminate Knowledge and Technology to support the interventions
- To support other project interventions for overall development of the project beneficiary family.
- To facilitate convergence of govt scheme and other development interventions for maximizing the impact of the project.
- To Coordinate with Knowledge Partner
- Assist the Program Coordinator in Timely Achieving the Goals in particular Vertical
- Study the ongoing interventions in the particular verticals across the globe and suggest innovations
- Planning and implementation of Activities based on the project proposal
- Achieve the targets in the given timeline
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with potential agency partners and related government departments, corporations, academia and other relevant agencies for convergence of scheme and knowledge dissemination;
- Proper and timely Documentation and reporting of the activities
- Support to other staff for achieving desired result in the project.
- Other Administrative Responsibilities given time to time by the KVGPS
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
S/he should be Graduate from any reputed institution. Graduate in Forestry will be given preference
Minimum 3-5 years of experience with NGO / Government in Biodiversity Management and implementation of environment related programme in rural areas.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Program Implementation, Capacity Building and Documentation
- Practical Knowledge about disseminating technologies with result oriented approach
- Good knowledge of Email, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
If you are interested to apply above position please send your updated resume with subject as “Vertical Manager – Environment” to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +09022700356.