Tata Memorial Center Recruitment 2019: Tata Memorial Hospital fusion imaging technology and M. In order to fill the postgraduate diploma in SC, invited online applications. NURSING M.E. Entrance Examination – 2019 There are a total of 20 seats for these courses. Interested applicants have to apply online. The last date for online application is 3 May 2019. More details of applications and applications and online application links are as follows:
Post Graduate Diploma – Fusion Imaging Technology and M. SC According to the advertisement published by Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai, applications for 20 seats for General Entrance Examination – 2019 have been invited. Applicants to apply and apply for eligible candidates on May 3, 2019 For more information, please read the ad.
Tata Memorial Center Recruitment 2019 Details
TMH Mumbai recruitment 2019: According to the qualifications required for the posts. Also the applicants will have to pay the necessary fee
- Organization name: Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai
- Name Course: Fusion Imaging Technology and M. Postgraduate Diploma in SC NURSING M.E. Entrance Examination – 2019
- Number of posts: 20
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: www.tmc.gov.in
- End date: May 3, 2019
Vacancy Details For Tata Memorial Center Bharti 2019 :
|Sr.NO.||Name of Course||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Post Graduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology||10||B. Sc.|
|02.||M. Sc. NURSING Common Entrance Test – 2019||10||B. Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc Nursing IGNOU / Any Recognized university|
Registration fee for Tata Memorial Center Recruitment 2019 And How To Apply:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology: Rs. 300 / –
- M. SC NURSING M.E. entrance examination – 2019: Rs. 2000 / –
- Applicants must use the online application link to apply.
- Fill the online application form by mentioning all required details.
- Everyone needs details in online application form
- Fill an online application form before the closing date
- Pay the required amount of application fee
- The last date for online application is 3 May 2019