SFIO Recruitment 2019: Serious Fraud Investigation Office invites applications to fill up the Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director and Private Secretary posts. There are a total of 18 vacancies to fill these posts. For recruitment of posts, eligible applicants for posts will have to apply and submit applications duly filled in at the given address. The last date for submission of application form is 22 May 2019. More information about application form and application address are as follows: –
According to an advertisement published by the Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), here are invited applications for 18 vacancies of “Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director and Private Secretary”. The last date for applying is 22 May 2019. More information is given below.
SFIO Recruitment 2019 Notification :
SFIO Recruitment 2019: Candidates wishing for posts can submit application forms by submitting applications because they can submit the application form at the given address.
- Organization name: Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- Name Designation: Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director and Private Secretary
- Number of posts: 18 vacancies
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official website: www.sfio.nic.in
- End date: May 22, 2019
Vacancy Details For SFIO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility :
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|01.||Deputy Director||01||CA or CMA or CS or CFA or PG Diploma|
|02.||Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||04||CA or CMA or CS or CFA or PG Diploma|
|03.||Senior Assistant Director (Customs & Central Excise)||04||Bachelors Degree|
|04.||Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law)||02||Degree|
|05.||Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market)||02||CA or CMA or CS or CFA or PG Diploma|
|06.||Private Secretary||05||Stenographers from Central Government or State Government|
How to apply for SFIO recruitment 2019:
- Candidates interested in the post can apply by depositing the application at the given address
- Application for posts should be in accordance with the prescribed application format.
- The application form for the posts should be filled with all the necessary details so that the posts are required.
- It is also necessary to attach required documents and certificates to posts
- Submit the application form in full:
- Director, Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhavan, B-3 Wing CGO, Complex, Lodhi Rad, New Delhi – 110003
- The last date for submission of application form is 22 May 2019