Krushi Vikas is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Program Coordinator. More details about this position is as given below.
- Name of the Post :Program Coordinator
- Location :Sakhar Village, Velhe, Pune
- No of Posts :1
- Annual CTC : Rs. 4.80 to 5.40 Lac
Program Coordinator –is expected to work for achieving the defined outputs and outcomes. S/he work objective would be
- To lead and facilitate the team to implement the activities proposed in project
- To coordinate with the head office team and with the donor agency
- To undertake required documentation and reporting
- To document success stories in the project and Annual Report
- To study the project area and facilitate preparation of DPR
- To facilitate convergence of govt scheme and other development interventions for maximizing the impact of the project.
- Maintaining Relationship with the stakeholders
- Regularly monitor programme progress and track budget utilization,
- Assist the Program Director in Timely Achieving the Project Goals
- Study the ongoing interventions in the program verticals across the globe and suggest innovations
- Planning and implementation of Activities based on the project proposal
- Achieve the targets in the given timeline
- Ensure timely submission of annual work plan, fund requests and progress reports to donor.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with potential agency partners and related government departments, corporations, academia and other relevant agencies for convergence of scheme and knowledge dissemination;
- Proper and timely Documentation and reporting of the activities
- Support to Team Members for achieving desired result in the project.
- Other Administrative Responsibilities given time to time by the Krushi Vikas
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
He/ She should be Graduate from any reputed institution and experience in management of Development Project.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience with NGO / Government in management and implementation of development programme in rural livelihoods especially in sustainable Agriculture projects; Need experience of working with Maharashtra state government schemes and program, especially convergence is mandate
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Program Implementation, Capacity Building and Documentation
- Practical Knowledge about disseminating technologies with result oriented approach
- Good knowledge of Email, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
If you are interested to apply above position please send your updated resume with subject as “CV Program Manager Velhe” to [email protected], or call on +09022700356.