Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019 Full information is available on this page soon. Kolhapur police department will soon announce Kolhapur police recruitment. In the year 2019, Police Bharti was organized on February 2018, according to the latest news, this year Maharashtra Police Bharti will be organized on March 2019. The applicant has to pay the required application fee to apply online. Applications are to be submitted online through the following online links. Interested candidates must apply online through the official website. Maharashtra Police Bharti will be conducting a total of 7,000 posts in entire Maharashtra. Complete information like Kolhapur Police Bharti, such as educational and physical qualifications, age limit, application fee, online application date, application process and selection process etc., is summarized below on this page. Visit our website for the Police Bharti 2019 update.
Friends, Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019 is showing signs of commencement soon, this recruitment will be done for 7000 seats. While we are providing advertisements for all the districts at one place, a link to the online application of Police Recruitment 2019 will be available shortly. Please visit maha-nmk.com regularly for all related updates regarding this recruitment.
Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019 Details
- Department Name : Police Commissioner Kolhapur
- Name Posts : Police Shipai & Karagruha Shipai
- Number of Posts : vacancies
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.Kolhapurpolice.org
- Last Date : —-
|Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019 Notification Details|
|Department Name||Police Ayukta Kolhapur District|
|Recruitment Name||Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019|
|Name of posts||Police Shipai / Police Constable, |
Karagruh Shipai / Prison Constable
|Total Vacancies||Not Yet Declared|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-(Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- Rs.) with Special Pay Rs. 500/- and Other.|
|Application Mode||Online application forms of Kolhapur Police Bharti|
|Educational Qualification For Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019|
|Police Shipai, |
|12th should be passed from its respective boards.|
|Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019 Vacancy Details|
|Police Shipai||Not Declared|
|Karagruh Shipai||Not Declared|
|Age Limit For Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019|
|General Category||18 to 28 Years|
|Reserve Category||18 to 33 Years|
|Physical Eligibility For Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019|
|Minimum Height For Female||155 C.M|
|Minimum Height For Male||165 C.M|
|General Category||Rs. 375/-|
|Reserve Category||Rs. 225/-|
|Ex-Serviceman Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|All Important Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||Not Yet Declared|
|Last Date For Online Application||Not Yet Declared|
Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019 Physical Test
- This amendment has been made in the 2012 Police Service Delivery Guidelines. This examination will take place in 100 marks and 90 minutes as before. No change has been made in the written test curriculum.
- The physical test of 100 marks has been changed and instead of 100 marks it will be 50 points. Long jump and pull ups have been excluded from this. (Physical Test is for 50 Marks & Written Examination is 100 Marks.)
- In a physiological test of 50 points, 1600 meter running for 30 points, 100 meters running for 10 points, totaling 50 points for 10 points has been placed. (Male Candidate should perform – 100 Meters Running, 1600 Meters Running and Shot Put and Female Candidate should perform – 100 Meters Running, 800 Meters Running and Shot Put.)
- Specially, in open examination 35% of the open category candidates, and the other backward class candidates should earn at least 33% marks.
- Five candidates will be selected for a candidate from the written test. After this, the top candidates will be selected from the physical test.
How to Apply for Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019
- Click on the online application link below on this page for eligible candidate Kolhapur Police Bharti 2019.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload your latest photo and signature.
- Online fee payment through Net Banking, Debit – Credit Card or BHIM UPI etc.
- After successful submission of application letter, candidates take a print copy of the same for future reference.