BJMC CTU Pune recruitment 2019: Byramjee is inviting offline applications to fill the posts of Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sassoon General Hospital, Pune Study Clinician, Pathologist and Pharmacist. There are a total of 3 vacancies for these posts, which are to be filled for recruitment on posts. Eligible applicants can submit applications by submitting applications at the given address. The last date for submission of application form is 14 March 2019. More details of application and application form are as follows: –
According to the advertisement published by B.J. Govt. Medical College and Sasun General Hospital, Pune, applications are being invited for a total of 3 vacancies of study clerician, pathologist and pharmacist. Interested candidates are required to submit the application by March 14, 2019. For more information, please read the PDF advertisement given.
BJMC CITU Pune recruitment 2019 Notification:
BJMC CTU Pune Bharti 2019: Applicants for posts with the necessary qualifications for applying to these posts and these positions can also be experienced as per application. Such eligible applicants can submit applications by submitting application at the given address.
- Name of Institute: BJ Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune
- Name of the post: study physician, pathologist and pharmacist
- Mode of application: Offline
- Number posts: 03 vacancies
- Job Location: Pune
- Official website: www.bjmcpune.org
- Last date for application: March 14, 2019
How to apply for BJMC seat Pune recruitment 2019:
- Candidates interested in positions can apply by submitting application at the given address.
- Applications for posts should be filled with all the necessary details.
- Mention the details of education qualification, experience, age etc.
- It is also necessary to attach required documents and certificates to posts
- Submit the application form in full:
- B.J. Government Medical College Clinical Trial Unit, Pathology Museum, Jai Prakash Narayan Road, First Floor, BJGMC College, Pune – 01
- The last date for submission of application form is 14 March 2019